logo
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

mmoexpmlb
#1 Оставлено : 18 мая 2020 г. 9:39:01(UTC)
mmoexpmlb

Статус: Новичок

Группы: Registered

I mean the likelihood wow classic gold for sale of what you stated actually happening in real pvp battlegrounds is unlikely someone will either cc or nuke you. Epic mount can catch up real quickly. The problem with everyone here's that men are behaving like this merchandise is the absolute best when in fact its optional. Yea sequentially using items can be a

benefit but you'd gave to be good at timing the gcd and many pvpers aren't capable of utilizing this item as economically to start with.Cost a great deal of money? Its worst 50 silver for the routine if more players perform that is it'll be cheaper. Second farming fast thistle is simple when you've got a nice herb route. Sure being immune to crowd management for 10 minutes is nice but Its only helpful in certain conditions. Slimming stats for cc immunity if you can use free action potion which is 30 minutes longer than sufficient time to perform all sorts of situational tactics including retreating chasing down.You can pop potions like candy if you have enough of it.I get you

guy, I main Druid. OF COURSE I would like to be able to pump up enormous amounts of DPS in kitty shape and absolutely wreck anyone I visit in PvP and shirt the DPS meters. It would be entertaining... for about a week or so (remembering the MoP incarn+vigil age, or the stun treants). Nonetheless, it hurts the course balance and durability of WoW Classic if each spec can do everything (and they'd need to be able to do that if you need balance and not"rock paper scissors mushroom"), and it might grow stale very fast.The whole, entire core of WoW Classic would CHANGE. People were not asking for WoW Remastered, they had been asking for Vanilla WoW.

If you examine the classes (even with numbers only), you classic wow gold bring into a new meta. A completely different feel than what Vanilla needed, that is 100% sure. WoW Classic is a type of a mythical game which people either did not play, either didn't play in a very long time (pservers apart ). If you change the feel of WoW Classic like this, it simply won't be the exact same game anymore.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (3)