logo
Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

Daniellevis
#1 Оставлено : 28 мая 2020 г. 21:47:50(UTC)
Daniellevis

Статус: Продвинутый

Группы: Registered

To understand the revolutionary impact of cryptocurrencies you need to consider both properties. Bitcoin as a permissionless, irreversible, and pseudonymous means of payment is an attack on the control of banks and governments over the monetary transactions of their citizens. You can‘t hinder someone to use Bitcoin, you can‘t prohibit someone to accept a payment, you can‘t undo a transaction. A Crypto project targeting depression

As money with a limited, controlled supply that is not changeable by a government, a bank or any other central institution, cryptocurrencies attack the scope of the monetary policy. They take away the control central banks take on inflation or deflation by manipulating the monetary supply.
tactilecop
#2 Оставлено : 28 мая 2020 г. 21:49:23(UTC)
tactilecop

Статус: Новичок

If you want to manage your investments, the best way to do so today is with an online stock broker. There are a handful of excellent stock brokers to choose from, so knowing which is the best for your needs may be a challenge.

When choosing a brokerage, it’s important to consider fees, research availability, trading platforms, account types, available investments, and customer service. To help you quickly hone in on the best option for your unique needs, we reviewed some of the best online stock brokers on the market today. Here are our picks for the best online stock brokers.
wornoutshot
#3 Оставлено : 28 мая 2020 г. 21:49:41(UTC)
wornoutshot

One of the best trading platforms are – desktop, mobile, web based and MT4 trading platforms. Traders choose their trading platform as per their recommendation. But sometimes it would not be possible to use the suitable platform if your broker doesn’t support it. After long searching I confirm my broker ForexOne because they are flexible with their over facilities. They have – MT4, mobile, desktop and also web based trading platforms whereas I am using the MT4 trading platform.

Daniellevis
#4 Оставлено : 28 мая 2020 г. 21:49:56(UTC)
Daniellevis

Статус: Продвинутый

My broker is XeroMarkets. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to XeroMarkets as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.
Carlbainbridge
#5 Оставлено : 29 мая 2020 г. 11:47:58(UTC)
Carlbainbridge

Tradest indicator provides accurate Buy/Sell signals on all Forex, Crypto, Stocks, Indices and Commodities markets and all timeframes on TradingView charts. Script prints signals in real-time when multiple algorithm calculations spots the reversal momentum. Signal can appear at any time in candle duration and when it closes it’s confirmed and permanently printed on chart as strong indicator to open a new position or close prior one.

You will get this using Tradest Indicator Script from https://tradest.io/
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (4)